Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food Needs to Sell Faster

Unregistered

Question Food Needs to Sell Faster

Food is selling at a very slow pace after the update. Can you guys get the food to sell faster? We need food to sell to make money to decorate our restaurant. Thanks!

Unregistered

No, pace is much better now

no need to sell food quicker, learn to be patient

Unregistered

Nope it's too slow now!!

No I can make food way faster than sell it. So it's too slow!!

Unregistered
    I agree its much too slow.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if each player could control the speed in their restaurant under the settings tab?! IE: We could each select slow, medium or fast. I suppose that's way too advanced, considering there are still only 4 items for the grill and wallpaper problems...

Unregistered

Angry Wth!!!!!?????!!!!!

Food is selling SUPER slow!!! And I still can't change my **** wallpaper!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Team Lava will not listen until everyone stops buying gems!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Food is selling SUPER slow!!! And I still can't change my **** wallpaper!!!!!
    The slow food and wallpaper problems continue and Team Lava does nothing to fix it.

Why?

Because as long as they keep selling gems they're happy.

STOP BUYING GEMS AND THEY WILL LISTEN TO US!!!

Unregistered

Unhappy Not only is food selling slow it's reversing

I'm seeing my total gold fluctuate between 342k and 382k since the update, which would be ok if I were actually doing anything. Just a few minutes ago I put some food on the stoves and logged out with 350k. I logged back in about 30 minutes later and my total was 344k and the screen said I had made gold since I was last on... wth??!!

I also checked some of my dishes, yesterday night I had 20,680 lobsters when I logged off. Today I have 21,000+ and I didn't cook any since 2 days ago.

It looks like the game isn't syncing right and keeps reverting back to some point in time while allowing currently cooked food to be added to the counters. It just never sells it off.

Is anyone else noticing this?

GummyBear07

I agree with food speed

I believe it is very slow, its hardly allowing us to gain any coins...I personally have had 50,000coins since Friday, now on Thursday I have 65,000 I mean to earn 15,000 in almost a week seems so slow. Especially when I used to earn like 20,000 in 1 day

Pennypan

Exclamation Food not selling and gifts at a charge!

Quote Originally Posted by GummyBear07 View Post
    I believe it is very slow, its hardly allowing us to gain any coins...I personally have had 50,000coins since Friday, now on Thursday I have 65,000 I mean to earn 15,000 in almost a week seems so slow. Especially when I used to earn like 20,000 in 1 day
    My food is also selling slow and when I upload gifts to my restaurant my money comes down.

ID: CityGirl195

I dont know everyone's specific problem..

..but sometimes, on my game, the food sells at a normal rate, sometimes it's at a slower rate.. and sometimes I will close the game after putting food on the counter, return to the game after a minute and all the food has been sold >.> I do get the amount the game says I earned, but then I have to close my place and wait for more food to cook. Odd!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast